The History of Hope School
The original Hope School opened in 1891. It was a one room school house on Hope Ave.
When the present campus opened in 1927 the bell was moved from the top of the original structure to this campus. The 2nd grade classes us it during their Old Hope School Days simulation. During this week it is rung each morning to begin classes.
Declining enrollment forced the school to close in the late 1970’s, but it reopened in the 1997-98 school year. Hope School has a proud history in the community.
ADA Compliance Errors0